Club Forum
puma cell venom

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dodge Ram Owners Club Belgium // Tell us who you are
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
AudreyJohnson

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-11-2021 07:49:47    Onderwerp: puma cell venom Reageren met citaat
In her speech introducing the winners at the Award ceremony, HE Sheikha Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani emphasized the importance of “glamour and sustainability coexisting.” A good example is the work of Mohammed Benshallah. “I started in 2015 and from the very beginning and out of necessity I’ve always used deadstock, leftovers, and recycled fabrics,” he said. “puma carina l I’m a one-man company, I do everything myself, from the design to the shipping. I didn’t have the means to afford expensive fabrics so I had to be clever and reuse materials, and I’ve kept it that way. At this point, I don’t even know what to do with a yard of expensive silk!” Benshallah’s collection was a virtuoso exercise in controlled extravagance; his air mesh gowns can be folded into the smallest suitcase and pop back up in perfect shape.
Zaid Affas takes a completely different approach. is work is resolutely minimal and functional, puma cell venom with no indulgence of decoration. “My father is an architect. I see myself more as an industrial designer than a fashion designer,” he said. “For me what’s important is the pure form, a concept of timeless luxury.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dodge Ram Owners Club Belgium // Tell us who you are Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: