Club Forum
under armour curry

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dodge Ram Owners Club Belgium // Tell us who you are
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
AudreyJohnson

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-11-2021 07:47:19    Onderwerp: under armour curry Reageren met citaat
Although individual and diverse, with aesthetic choices running the gamut from minimalism to flamboyance, the majority of the designers addressed social and environmental issues, emphasizing the need to protect local artisanal communities and to preserve reebok zig zag sustainable savoir-faire traditions. “What I like is when I see identity and culture merge to become fashion,” said Pierpaolo Piccioli. “I liked the variety of their experiences. You can feel an individual truth at the heart of each work.” Piccioli singled out the project of Abdelgader El Tayeb for its exemplary balance of good intentions, personal inspiration, and over-the-top aesthetics, rendered with pristine execution.
A graduate of Brussels’s La Cambre, El Tayeb presented a flamboyant collection celebrating traditional Sudanese dress through a contemporary lens, combining basket weaving techniques with boldly-colored, playful silhouettes. He works with fabric leftovers, scraps of leather, and recycled beads, which he transforms into imaginative textures. His affinity for artisanal weaving has caught the eye of Bottega Veneta’s Daniel Lee and he was offered an internship at the label. “What I love at Bottega is how Daniel has pushed the traditional Italian intrecciato into a fresh new territory, very contemporary and playful,” under armour curry he said. “It inspires me in the way I want to bring novelty to the techniques I’ve known since I was a child. Basketry is applied all around Africa to everyday objects, and I want to use it for fashion in an imaginative way. I want to bring my African heritage into the future. It’ll stay at the very heart of my work.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Dodge Ram Owners Club Belgium // Tell us who you are Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: